Saturday, September 24

how I wish is an adventure than a trip

this is totally long DELAYED post!
too busy with 'life'~
start to miss this corner, and can feel the emptiness inside.. lmao!



yea, since Aug had been busy
thinks it started in July when I was busy searching for my new location



any way, the trip to KL last month wasn't bad
and, having a chance to dare myself to walk alone in KL city is rare
not bad at all.....



thanks a lot to my all deary friends, especially Babe
not much to say, and let's see how's those photos I took look like in this space :p



the night reached KL, Babe ask those guys brought me to have Szechuan Dish
she loves this, but a bit spicy for me :p

this cucumber extremely spicy after a few bites
and, the funny thing they peeled off the skin too
(was expected this cucumber to be shredded actually)

the next morning (Sun) Babe brought me to have breakfast, likey!
such long time didn't have a walk in place like this :)
this is the noodle stall we had our breakfast

and fried dough (you zha kuey) hahaha! my favorite!

had Hakka noodle while Babe had curry noodle
my bad! can't finish it as I don't have habit of eating heavy breakfast :(
what a waste!

after the breakfast, had a movie at Sunway Pyramid
first time been there but barely have time walk there :(
(it was Raya but the decoration seems like X-mas)

the day afterward (Mon) Babe still need to work so I decided walk alone :p
aha! taken in Pavilion :)

 inside Pavilion
really, not much to see though


somewhere in Pavilion
nano-block (thinks so...) was displayed, and accidentally saw this
so cute!!! <3

and, yeah, they displayed this car at the basement
sort of antic car, I think...

 walked around and photo-shooting as well XD


erm, too many YES? Lolz!

bought a dress at F88, cheaper than Bugis Street here
(I'm kinda extremely choosy in clothing part)
Little Prawn said my neck bone (or shoulder bone?) look like a model
lolz! good for me then :D

even having 1 whole day alone, still not enough yet
from Bintang Walk - Pavilion - F88 - Times Square - KLCC
yet still left out some places
and, missed out meeting my cousins too :(





 

haha! almost 5pm, so went to KLCC to meet Babe, reached early to take some photos in advance :p



this is cool~
a bird was unexpectedly flying up
and I was unexpectedly shot it XD

this looks magnificent!
however, can manage to shoot it from the ground only
if  have a chance, will go up and take photos of KL city
(like the edited colour here :p)

here's the surrounding area where I took the photo of twin tower


and the last day at KL (Thurs) went to Sg Wang for a shop, woohoo...
had a great time with Babe & her sisters :D
however, bad experience with our breakfast!
a restaurant (Ecquire, can't remember the exact name) with bad service, and the foods are not really tasty
(WARNING : 1st restaurant after the monorail exit/entrance, do not ever try that restaurant, sucks in service!)

this (Chicken Dim Sum, not really sure what's the name) really dry but still acceptable

Babe & I shared this dessert, and really don't like the taste

Mini bun (xiao long bao) not really juicy, though...
and, overall, we were (or just me?) dissatisfied with this breakfast, with unworthy amount to be paid

finally, our lunch at Pak Hailam Kopitiam
this is much better place to dine in
should have more patience to walk further :p


*the end*

all the photos were shot using my Little Black & my new HTC-Desire S
preferred more Little Black's shot
yet, some photos shot by HTC are quite nice too...





(tired mode)




:)





*****

No comments: