Sunday, September 25

Beach~ Luving It :)

Morib Beach
located at Selangor, somewhere nearby Banting
takes approximately 1-1/2 hours' (thinks so...) drive from KL to reach there during KL trip
thanks to BY, TM, & Babe for bringing me there
:)




reaching Morib beach...
well, it is described as a nice beach, better than PD
but, it seems same to me :p

some photos shot from Morib....enjoy~




forgotten how this photo turn out here, yet I remember took this at Morib

like this 'sun-clock' (correct?) after the edit, lolz!




Babe, smile ma... lolz!

thinks this is called Gastropods (according to info board :p)

see! as stated here...

and, see the funny part! LMAO!

okay, let's continue with others photos... XD


trying to do selective color, but I still can't master it...
(background color seems not right >___<)
it's a kite stuck on a tree

Guys, thanks for the companion yo~
deeply appreciated it :)


look at me! hahaahaa...

Babe, why so 'emo' here...? cheers up ma :p

standing high! and have a different shots :p

 Babe seems like waiting for me coming down...
 

so coincidentally got some girls having a photo-shooting there too
and the guys keeps non-stop zooming & shooting them as well =.=|||

waiting for the sunset...

 


wanna have a shot through gap here actually but the angle is not right...

 instead, BY 'borrowed' his leg to let me shot the view :D
kinda funny...

photo of our shadows
(color too dull - wrong edit)
but did like the effects of the shadows :)

lastly... couple shots before leaving Morib
It's dusk...



overall, Morib look like human-built beach to me
and, the wave of the sea kinda look 'gentle' to me compared to the Desaru
yet, I still like beach :p



(need to practise more using PS, and... saving $ to get SLR, gosh!)







*****





No comments: