Sunday, April 1

It was Earth Hour yesterday


clock was ticking and I was soundly asleep this noon
when I woke up, discovered Earth Hour will take place after a while

not really anticipating for this event
usually when it starts just will be at outdoor and left home, off from light
(>.< needless to say, gotta improve my attitude sometimes)


got this photo at botanic garden last week
Kane got it prettier with his DSLR
(my HTC have a poor zooming :< )


from my memory, if not wrong, Earth Hour started back 5 years ago?
inspired by (who?), thinks because of our lovely Earth is changing rapidly
so...that's how the Earth Hour was developed



(-o-)v peace to the world


anyone miss out this event?
btw, next time can check updates @ WWF Malaysia
signed up as member 3 years ago
(but kinda inactive member, just made some donation :p)



...::::and it's 1st of April today, Happy April Fool, don't play-play:::...
:)




*****


No comments: