Friday, March 11

R.I.P.

It's sad...
Heard 2 bad news in a week
Hates to see or hear about people's death
Especially young's....
It's norm if dies old, but if dies young, it's kinda sad & pity





Saw the video posted by some friends on FB, and the news later
Apparently, the girl was my senior during my F6 year
Took some time to recognize her
It's really sad
Though we barely had a conversation, yet, I still recalled her as a nice girl
She was a prefect during my F6's year, and I did remember her because of her kindness
Not forget to mention she's prettiest F6 female prefect I can remember
She left the school and we never see each other again
But, because of the incident, I found out her news
It's a heartbroken news to be discovered
(T^T)
May her soul and her husband's rest in peace @ another world~
God did love them more, letting both of them to accompany each other
*sob*



1st, it's Mum, then a classmate, a schoolmate then, recently this senior
It's scary to have young people died around



11.03.2011
This noon, Japan was struck by 8.9 magnitude of earthquake, leads to tsunami afterward
Mostly northern coast part was affected
More deaths in a day
It reminded me of another tsunami before,Indian Ocean tsunami, if not wrong after Christmas 2004
It was terrified & sad disaster


Every time nature disasters happens, everyone would said "It's end of the world"
(-.-)''
Come on, our Earth is changing, and because of who???
Human.


Praying hard for those who are still struggling to stay alive in the disaster
And, praying for those who are manages to live on
Lastly, Rest In Peace for those who had gone~
Amen.











*****

No comments: