Sunday, February 27

PLANTS vs ZOMBIES

Yaya~
Kinda addicted to this game recently...

PLANTS vs ZOMBIES

If not wrong, this game starts getting popular 1 or 2 years ago???
LOL~
Never know the existence of such game before...
Till 1 day...
A friend posted something funny on FB regarding this game...

Well...
Even though with the post, still, not attracted yet to play that game
At 1st even felt such game was a childish game

Until 1 day...
During noon time @ friend's house... (Said kinda bored alone there)
Played some of her PC games ... :p
Accidentally... (erm, actually, did see the game, just controlling myself not to play it :p)
Itchy finger just click in the game...

Walaah~
This game so awesome!!! (So 'sua gu' :D)
After a while, her nieces joined me, even taught me the game
(Children really growing fast nowadays, especially their brains =.=)

So how come can be addicted???
I-Phone, I-Pod or even I-Pad do have this apps
But, it's a paid apps (unless JailBreak it, think so... XD)
Therefore, played @ Yahoo trial game only..
Know that this game can be downloaded...

Nay....
It's better don't be too addicted to it (don't have extra time, kay xp)

(Here's some part of the game)






























Photos taken by friend's niece (she was playing with my digicam)

My friend had achieved all level *envious* :P
Those plants or even zombies do look kinda cute
Not to mention hilarious too... *winks* xd






*Kinda itchy to have this apps in my I-Pod~ >''<*






*****





No comments: