Monday, July 12

aNGeL ~vs~ DeMoN


demon says, come follow to my sanctuary
angel says, no! he will bring you to fire dump!

angel says, let me show you my way
demon says, nah! she will lead you to boredom!

demon says, let me bring you to joyful ground
angel says, my! he will lead you to absentmindedness! 

angel says, behave yourselves in this world
demon says, ah! human exists in this world because of their mistakes!

demon says, be unruling
angel says, don't! it will leads to hastiness & chaos!

angels says, be yourself and leads yourselves to good path
demon says, duh! 'be someone' you don't like?!

demon says, let's roars the whole universe
angel says, stop! peacefulness makes you reach high state of mind!

angel says, bewares of those temptation that makes you out of control
demon says, c'mon! yourselves are own master

********

silent

 ********

demon! i like u, but...

angel! i love u, but...
STOP

i've sanctuary around me
i know the way to protect myself

i've created my own path
i did enjoyed my life enough

i do behave and misbehave

that's how i learn to be mortal
i been ruled and did broke the rule

its makes me survive til' nowadays
sounds are control-able
doesn't means of peace or chao

yes, demon, you're rite! i'm master of my own...
but, no, demon, i'm daughter of the GOD as well

angel, i'm just mortal...
anger, sorrow, joy, depression, sastifaction

i need to express it
i do not wish to hide these

apology for my pretendness
just let me....be half DeMon as well as half AngEl....

before i ready....
GOD BLESS~

No comments: