Sunday, March 7

MoBiLe BRoaDBaND














Mobile broadband~at Singapore, got 3 different kind of lines can sign up.. Singtel, M1 and Starhub...

1st time i came to Singapore, my friend told me to sign up as Starhub prepaid user.. As an ignorant, sure just followed the lead.. As my style, 'loyal' tpye, i still using the same line... Only recently i started to think about signing up a mobile broadband, as my new block area can't received any wireless line (should be easy though, as my room just next to the shopping mall). Anyway... i just a work permit holder, therefore, have to do the survey which broadband more suits me and budget friendly too.
Singtel - for 2 years contract, need $500 as deposit, $300 for 1 year contract.. quite expensive though no other extra fees...
M1 - didn't really make a survey, one of my friend's brother signed it, deposit $400 for 2 years contract.. expensive too...
Starhub - $200 deposit for 2 years contract, $34.75 for SIM card, and $10.70 one-time charge for 1st time billing... i think quite reasonable.. and their good customer service attracted me too..

And, for every month billing, $36.38 will be deducted from my account (need to be aware, and update my passbook frequently to check in case they extra charges me, hehe)

Quite reasonable price, even though Singtel offers cheaper price per month...

7.2mbps, unlimited mobile broadband access, with promotion of 50% off (actual price per month will be $72.76)

3G MaxMobile Ultimate DataPack (the mobile broadband's plan) - i quite like it ~ :)

Well, actually can request for Singaporean/PR to sign up for me (which do not need to put in deposit, more easier way), but, think again... better depends on myself and leave out the 'debt'...


*Oh yes! i can now fb-ing, downloading, msn chat, blogging & etc as much as i like, the best part*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... babe, finally u updated ur blog lo.... after such a long time of waiting... finally... hehe...
Keep on writing yea...
Last night mick su contact me o.... surprisingly... but felt so warmth... :D

Elaine

Jen said...

reli??so long din log in my blog dy..hmm.. shud b rajin a bit.. ahhehehe... :) oh,u dun tel me abt it le... bad la u...